Phew. What a week it has been! Both last week and this week are off to a busy start: I’ve worked all weekend, work tonight, and have clinical tomorrow (Tuesday). So when all is said and done, I’ll have “worked” 32 hours this week plus my normal classwork and nannying. Luckily, my classwork isn’t too heavy so I can get it done at work!
I’m currently working on a spreadsheet for the new workout program I’ve started. As it turns out, I’m not as strong as I thought I was! One of my lifts last week was the military press. I was already in a rack so I thought I’d give the lift a shot with the barbell and well… it didn’t go so well. As in I couldn’t do 10 reps with just the bar.
- Monday: 30 minute Yoga with Adriene video
- Tuesday: No workout
- Wednesday: 2.5 mi run + Day 1 of TLS –> Push, Butt, Calves
- Thursday: 2.5 mi run + Day 2 of TLS –> Pull, Abs
- Friday: Day 3 of TLS –> Legs, Butt
- Saturday: 2.8 mile run in the morning before work!
- Sunday: No workout
Total mileage: 7.5 –> LOL. I said in my post last week I wanted to work up to 20 miles this month so I need to get this number up.
Plan for the next week
- Run at least 3 miles 5 days this week
- Lift 3x
- At-home yoga video
- Stick to Intermittent Fasting –> I’ll post more on that soon!
How did your week go and what are your plans for the next 7 days?! Share below!